Where you can buy Laced Pleated Plaid Mini Skirt - Choose Your Color,yes ..! you comes at the right place. you can get special discount for Laced Pleated Plaid Mini Skirt - Choose Your Color.You can choose to buy a product and Laced Pleated Plaid Mini Skirt - Choose Your Color at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here
will likely be this is a MUST HAVE good product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment
![]()
we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You can find out where to get the best deal on Laced Pleated Plaid Mini Skirt - Choose Your Color
Price : $34.00 - $44.00

Product Description
Headed by renown designer, Agnes Tegyan, Folter Clothing is quickly becoming one of the up and coming top brands in the alternative clothing genre. With a varied and unique style of clothing, the Folter Line is pretty friggin sexy! Found in boutiques around the world, their edgy style is a unique addition for these shops, and is continually proving itself as a counter culture icon.
Product Details
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B000V3II5K
Laced Pleated Plaid Mini Skirt - Choose Your Color
Customer Reviews
This skirt is not made well. I purchased the pink version, and the color is not as vivid as the photo shown. The seams down the sides are sewn so that it sticks out just below the hips making it look cheap. The tie down the front is cute but that is the only good thing I can say about this. It is also too short. Either that or I am too tall but my rear hangs out of the back. I would not suggest this product to anyone. Pay more for a more quality product.
This skirt is made of very good quality material, it's definitely not made of cheap thin fabrics. I'm very pleased by the overall look and feel of this skirt. It is very cute and not trashy at all. The length is definitely quite short even for a petite person. But I wear it with black leggings, so that's not a problem. I usually wear a Junior size small or Junior size 3 jeans, so I ordered size S for this skirt. The skirt fits true to size (a little bit small). But the zip on the side does not go down enough such that the skirt is not wide enough to pass my hip. I have to put it on from my head, pass my chest and drop it onto my waist instead. But once it's on, it fit quite nicely and looks very cute. I got the red one and I'm definitely thinking about getting the pink or purple one.
Laced Pleated Plaid Mini Skirt - Choose Your Color
0 comments:
Post a Comment