How to find Girls's Sizes 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14, Denim 5 Pocket Mini Skirts.,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special discount for Girls's Sizes 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14, Denim 5 Pocket Mini Skirts..You can choose to buy a product and Girls's Sizes 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14, Denim 5 Pocket Mini Skirts. at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here
will probably be this is a MUST HAVE terrific product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment
![]()
we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You might find out where to get the best deal on Girls's Sizes 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14, Denim 5 Pocket Mini Skirts.
Price : $22.99 - $45.98

Product Description
Girls's Sizes 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14, Denim 5 Pocket Mini Skirts.
Product Details
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0040PRD6K
Girls's Sizes 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14, Denim 5 Pocket Mini Skirts.
Customer Reviews
This item looks like 2 skirts but it is actually only 1. The picture shows 2 skirts and the description says "skirts" (plural=more than one) but it is actually only 1 skirt. I was shipped out the lighter colored skirt and when I questioned the seller, he sent me the other skirt for free. The skirts are nice. I only gave 4 stars because of the way this item is listed. The seller was very nice and quickly shipped the second skirt. I am happy with his customer service. I dont like the way it is listed for sale. It is misleading and should be corrected so that it reflects the fact that there is only 1 skirt at this price!
Girls's Sizes 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14, Denim 5 Pocket Mini Skirts.
0 comments:
Post a Comment