Monday, March 5, 2012

One-size-fits-all Tube Dress/Coverup with African Print

One-size-fits-all Tube Dress/Coverup with African Print

Product Description


A beautiful tube dress with a highly durable elastic tube top to fit sizes 3-15. Be the envy of all your friends with these beautiful prints. To view our entire collection of Alki'I dresses click here
Price : $34.99
You Save : $15.00 (43%)
One-size-fits-all Tube Dress/Coverup with African Print

How to find One-size-fits-all Tube Dress/Coverup with African Print,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for One-size-fits-all Tube Dress/Coverup with African Print.You can choose to buy a product and One-size-fits-all Tube Dress/Coverup with African Print at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here

will probably be this is a MUST HAVE wonderful product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment

we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You are going to find out where to get the best deal on One-size-fits-all Tube Dress/Coverup with African Print.

more about rcmania,chain,raycell,bestrelease

Product Details

  • Item Weight: 8 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B003XSLEYM

 

One-size-fits-all Tube Dress/Coverup with African Print

 

Customer Reviews


I was skeptical that a dress could be considered "free size" (aka One Size fits all), especially seeing as I am a D cup. But It really does fit! I had bought it thinking that it could be used as a swim suit cover up, if it didn't fit correctly. However, now that I have it, I can tell you that I am really excited to use it. Where I live it is already getting warm enough to wear it with a cardigan, and I am looking forward to wearing it this summer without it. I may even buy it in more colors.

this dress is very pretty. One size fits all tube dress. It totally hides my extra tummy fat.. lol.I was very surprised with the quality of the dress. This is a very good cotton summer dress.

 

One-size-fits-all Tube Dress/Coverup with African Print

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment