
Where you can buy Alki'i Embroidered Full/Ankle Length gypsy bohemian long skirt,yes ..! you comes at the right place. you can get special discount for Alki'i Embroidered Full/Ankle Length gypsy bohemian long skirt.You can choose to buy a product and Alki'i Embroidered Full/Ankle Length gypsy bohemian long skirt at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here
will likely be this is a MUST HAVE great product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment
![]()
we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You can find out where to get the best deal on Alki'i Embroidered Full/Ankle Length gypsy bohemian long skirt
Price : $29.99
You Save : $8.00 (27%)

Product Description
100% cotton lined shirt with Drawstring and full length lining for added privacy and comfort. One size fits most
Product Details
- Item Weight: 12 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0054R2F0W
Alki'i Embroidered Full/Ankle Length gypsy bohemian long skirt
Customer Reviews
I bought the skirt in black, medium. I'm 5'2" and it reaches all the way to the ground, but not so long I'd have to take it up. Definitely a full length skirt, which is what I wanted. I was also happy to find the elastic waist isn't too tight, which is sometimes the case in this kind of skirt. There is elastic, but it just fits the waist, doesn't pull tight.
The seller's pictures are very limited and don't clearly show that there are sequins included in the embroidery; this was a bit of a surprise. They're not too conspicuous however.
During the first wash some of the embroidery loose threads unraveled and tangled up around some other clothes, but this didn't seem to cause any visible flaws, I think they were just loose threads from inside.
Overall I'm happy with the skirt for the price, although I was looking for something a little plainer, this doesn't end up looking gaudy
I am 5'7 and I was a little afraid that it would be a little short but it was a long as I wanted it to be! It is not short for someone who is a little taller. I came and It was just beautiful. The picture does not do the product justice!
Alki'i Embroidered Full/Ankle Length gypsy bohemian long skirt
0 comments:
Post a Comment